Question:
Can my mom get infected when washing my underwear?
Echelon
2006-03-20 18:02:53 UTC
Ok I'm not sure but I think I have HPV. And I say I'm not sure because i have the warts but The doctor's burning them. Anyway, if I had this virus, can my mom get infected when washing my underwear? Or maybe my brothers? Because she puts all the clothes in the washing machine but I don't know If this could infect them. Help me please, Thanks a lot!
Three answers:
wolversyr
2006-03-21 09:57:28 UTC
No - the virus would die when exposed to the air. If that didn't work, the washing machine would also kill the virus. Finally, if that didn't work - then the dryer would kill it. Don't worry.

HPV is transmitted by direct contact with the warts or infected area.
2006-03-22 21:47:42 UTC
Maybe instead of burning your warts you should have your underwear burnt. This would save your poor mother from having to touch your disgusting underwear which is a job you should do for yourself you egotistical bastard.
Sherry
2016-03-27 02:06:06 UTC
Stds are rarely passed through sharing objects, they don't live out side of the body for long periods of time. If you're really worried about it just wash what ever you want to wear after she uses it.