Question:
can herpes outbreaks be stopped?
makkah
2006-02-25 09:11:24 UTC
can herpes outbreaks be stopped?
Four answers:
n8tive_rebel_queen
2006-03-08 23:12:29 UTC
i don't know of anything that can totally stop a herpes outbreak but i know there are alot of medications out there that you can take to reduce the number of times outbreaks happen.

I see one on TV all the time but I forget the name....

I would say to ask a doctor about it, or do some online research to find out about the medications
2016-10-06 14:24:39 UTC
3
2015-06-29 14:08:15 UTC
I got clinically diagnosed with the herpes simplex virus (type 2) about six years ago, when I was still attending college and had a stupid one-night stand. I just made a massive mistake that one time and suddenly I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The worst part was feeling I could never date guys again. In the end, who wants to go out with someone that has sores around her you-know-what? But since a friend shared this video everything changed https://tr.im/treatmentherpes2015KLem

Not only was I able to clear away all traces of the hsv from my body in less than 21 days, but I was also able to begin dating once more. I even met the man of my dreams. This method provided me the opportunity to be happy and experience real love. Now I want to enable you too by sharing this with the whole World.
chopper
2006-02-25 09:16:58 UTC
reduce your stress