Question:
What could this condition be? Is it contagious?
2006-02-08 18:51:24 UTC
A male that has pinky size yellow wart like spots on his testicles. When they are pinched nothing comes out. Also, his penis is many shades darker than the rest of his body.
Six answers:
Toleaz
2006-02-10 13:13:00 UTC
As far as the penis being a different color... that is very common in men, and is completely natural.

As far as the spots... have a doc check it out.
Valerie
2006-02-10 00:07:03 UTC
It could be :tiny, smooth bumps on the scrotum and shaft of the penis are normal and are simply hair follicles or sweat glands. These tend to stick out more when the scrotum is tight, as in cold weather, and are particularly noticeable on the erect penis where they cause a disproportionate amount of unnecessary concern. I found that by someone who claims to be a doctor. Ask him wht it is, he may know.
the_silverfoxx
2006-02-09 02:55:52 UTC
this is a .cdc. question . first of all this is sexually transmitted? my advise to you is go to your doctor and have a checkup. or visit your local health deparment. better safe than sorry ?
dont_clown_me
2006-02-09 02:52:35 UTC
If it doesnt look "normal" - dont ride the train.
college frsehman
2006-02-11 06:33:19 UTC
IF IT DONT LOOK RIGHT DONT TAKE A BITE! TAKE A HIKE.
on_a_need2know_basis
2006-02-09 03:30:39 UTC
if in doubt, go without