Question:
Can I get pimples in my pubic region?
STETE
2006-03-23 19:35:23 UTC
I've got pimples, or what looks like them in my bikini area, but not on my genetailia. Should I worry?
Seven answers:
mystic_wolf_tamer@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-23 19:40:51 UTC
don't worry, it is skin... it can get pimples... just means the pores are getting clogged with oil or dirt... shaving will increase the bumps... those tend to be pimples or ingrown hairs... your skin emitts natural oils, so if you excersise a lt, or walk alot you can be more prone the the pimples down there...
2016-11-12 06:39:39 UTC
The pimple may be reason by ability of contaminants. in case you materbate, replace the lotion you're utilizing. in case you do not masterbate, use a cleansing soap for smooth dermis once you bathe. which could help. no matter if it truly is an ingrown hair (it is what i imagine it truly is), once you pop the zit, use tweezers and spot in case you may pull out the hair. which could help. in basic terms undergo in concepts that poping zits ought to be risky, because it exposes your bloodstream to contaminants. Herpies isn't what you've. Herpies is a cluster of bumps that grow to be soars. it isn't some thing like a pimple and does no longer bypass away and come again in some days.
2006-03-23 21:10:08 UTC
You can get pimples anywhere you have skin. So yes, you can get them in your bikini area.

If you get pimples on an area that doesn't have skin, the pimple isn't what you should be worried about. ;)
sparklediamant
2006-03-24 18:56:21 UTC
They could also be ingrown hairs, which believe it or not, you can get even if you don't shave down there! They're painful and awful. I usually take a Q-tip and soak it in rubbing alcohol, and gently put it on it. Seems to help.
bonkti
2006-03-23 19:42:31 UTC
no, if its where hair grows, then your body produces oil for that same part of youe body, it just makes to much sometimes
lover_boy
2006-03-23 19:37:55 UTC
see a doctor
recalltotal001